Practical information, what to bring, pricing food & drinks, random stuff
(converted static page to event)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 12:41, 26 August 2013
|Practical information, what to bring, pricing food & drinks, random stuff|
|VoidCon practical info|
| From 2011/07/02 01:30:00 PM |
to 2011/07/02 11:59:59 PM
Herrystraat 22, 2100 Deurne (Antwerpen) Google Maps
- Train: Central station of Antwerp is the nearest train station. From there on you can take a tram or bus to the space.
- Tram: tramline n°24 (direction Silsburg) nearest stop is Muggenberg or Morckhoven
- Bus: n°242, n°420, n°421, n°422, n°423, n°429
- For both bus and tram, you will want to get off at the second stop after you've crossed the highway
July 2011: Please take into account that a crossing (Morckhovenlei + Te Boelaarlei) relatively close to the space is closed off for road works. Please take the Van Steenlandstraat as the last but one street to target the Herrystraat from the N116 (north-side approach) when you don't want too much of a detour.
We can't offer sleeping accommodations within the Josto Jeughuis. But I'm pretty sure you'll find a couch/bed to crash @ one of the Voidwarranties members. (Use the mailinglist)
Price event 100% free, donations are welcome :)
- Smoske - 1/3 French bread with salad and garnishment 2 €
- BBQ 12,5 €
- ClubMate 0.5L 2 €
- ClubMate 0,33L 1.5 €
- Soft-drinks 1 €
- Canned Soft-drinks (.33cl)1.5 €
- All beers and Power-drinks are available at democratic prices.
Back to VoidCon2011