From VoidWarranties - Hackerspace Antwerp, Belgium
- Gardening: especially when it comes to growing my own food.
- Fashion: I'm really into wearable electronics. Combining fashion and technology
- Food: I love to cook, finding new ways of preparing it, learning how to do it the old fashioned way (brewing, cheese making, perserving and canning) and experiment with it. No need to say that I love Heston Blummenthal's creations
- Gold and Silver smithing
- Millinery: the art of hat making
- Sewing and embroidery: making clothes and other textile objects
- Painting: walls and artwork
- Photography: I'm still experimenting with it. Composition wise I'm good, but it's the technical side that needs improvement
- Gardening: I have a pretty good basic knowledge of growing veggies, herbs and edible flowers. But my knowledge is growing too.
- Soft circuits: Currently that's my main project here in the hackerspace. To learn and experiment with light, sound and motion in clothing and accessories.
- Cooking: Japanese food, making jams and chutneys, making butter, cupcakes and cookies, making al sorts of old fashioned style foods and preserves, feeding hungry hackers, foraging,...
- Steampunk brainmachine: a remake of Mitch altmans brainmachine in steampunk style.
- Blinken the night away: a t-shirt with LED's that lights up when it gets dark. Could also take the form of a necklace.
- Turn signal biking jacket.
- Pimping out the space: improving our hackerspace to make it more cosy and userfriendly.
- Growing our food for the feed the hackers project: to make sure we don't starve (or run to the frituur all the time).