In October we did some cool workshops around photography and some of us really got the hang of it. We want more! So we decided to start a long term project on this subject.
We first need to brainstorm a bit how we're gonna organise this and what we excactly wanna do with it. On October 13th at 20:00 we will meet up for the first time and put all our ideas on the table.
- Wouter (hsb)
Building the doka.
- paint the small room in the back in dark grey or black
- make 2 black curtains for the entrance
- replace the wooden plates on the door and paint the door
- make a removable table in front of the door
- make a rolling table/box for the enlarger/projector (vergroter in dutch, no idea how it is called in english)
- put up 2 warning lamps outside the curtain door in the large workspace
- make a table in the arch where the water meters are
- clean up the backside of the room and put some isolation on the wet dirty spots