From VoidWarranties - Hackerspace Antwerp, Belgium
|Exploring old C64 platform|
What do we have
- C64 (2x)
- C64 PSU (1x original, 1x homemade)
- C1530 (3x)
- KCS Power cardridge
- Final Cardridge III
- 1x PSU
- 1x C64
- C128 PSU
- tonnes of cassets with games
- Joystick (1x) need more, dufrent models)
- hardware extentions (modem, voicesyntesizer...)
- Chameleon Card drule.....
- 1541 Emulator (SSD storage)
- learning Assembly
- Assembly monitor tutorial (for use with cartridges such as KCS/FCIII).
- Pinlayout S-Video. Fixing the video output, copied from Revision Demoparty wiki : "its infact kinda easy. the chroma level is too high for that newfangled crap equipment. 600 ohms in series fix it nicely. (thats why i requested some device that has ANALOG gain adjust for chroma and luma - the digital one in the scankonverter doesnt help, as the signal is distorted already" --Franky 17:14, 30 September 2011 (CEST)
- XE1541 Cable schematics - for use with the MSDOS / 64HDD combo. If you want to write D64 images from a multitasking environment (read: Windows/linux), you'll need to swap pin 5 and 6 at the commodore side (green and blue).